Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents.
The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
- Build trusted relationships with customers through discovery workshops and develop a complete understanding of their business initiatives, challenges and objectives
- Work alongside customers to identify opportunities to deliver significant improvements to process performance and automation
- Lead product demonstrations and Proof-of-Concept projects to showcase how the Scout delivers sustained value for customers
- Collaborate with customers and partners to design and build solutions to drive value realisation and ensure a positive return on investment
- Deliver presentations to senior executives that outline the opportunity, product solution and business case to drive investment decisions
- Have at least 2 years of experience in analytical customer-facing roles, such as Solution Consulting, Sales Engineering or IT Consulting
- Possess demonstrable experience in consultative approaches with solving your customer's business challenges and have a track record of successfully overcoming technical objections
- Are familiar with selling complex enterprise solutions
- Have the ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with senior executives
- Bring experience in scoping, managing and executing customer pilots and proof of values
- Have a solid technical background and are passionate about technology e.g. written automation scripts
- Think analytically, work in a structured manner and can quickly comprehend new topics and interrelationships
- Are motivated, a visionary and want to actively drive the Process Intelligence technology forward
- Have a degree in Engineering, Computer Science, MIS