Soroco is on a mission to discover how the world works to help teams be their best. To do this we are evangelizing and commercializing a new technology category called Work Graph, which is a structured view of how teams get work done across people, process, technology, and documents. The ‘work graph’ unifies disjoint categories like Process Mining, Task Mining, user training, BPM and RPA to provide a single source of truth. Teams can use the work graph to identify and resolve sources of friction at work, such as technology impediments, poor process design, opportunities for learning and collaboration, among others. Soroco’s work graph platform, Scout, enables a culture of continuous improvement and identifies benefits from applying a portfolio of change levers, delivering targeted change programs at scale.
Soroco has offices in Boston, London, and Bangalore with a roster of Fortune 500 customers across 30 countries. Our team has published 150+ papers and patents. Visit www.soroco.com to learn how we help teams discover their work graph.
The Manager – Presales Solutions manages a function, comprised of Solution Engineering Leads, that principally involves four responsibilities to maximize customer value:
- Manage and guide a team of solution engineers to create a high caliber solution engineering team for the Soroco products
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. Continuously scan and report complex market trends, and competitive intelligence Solutioning for pre-sales.
- Understand the customer's needs, and establish Soroco’s product as the best solution that solves the customer's challenges by responding to RFP’s, creating proactive pitch decks, own and customize demo environments
- Tracks and manages the Product revenues globally working in close collaboration with the Geo Sales Leads
- This role reports to the General Manager and Head of Product.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to)
- Deliver as promised:
O Work with sales, channel partner and client engagement teams to ensure a successful demonstration and positioning of Soroco products
O Track and Run IT Architecture and Infosec (information security) approval processes for the platforms to be certified by clients’ security teams.
O Partner internally with our sales teams to optimize customer solutions and resolve pursuit bottlenecks
O Provide required support to the Client Engagement teams for delivering proof-of-concepts and address any solution gaps from out-of-box product implementation in order to meet customer requirements by interfacing with Product teams
O Collaborate with the sales teams to add value to all phases of the pursuit journey, including new logo onboarding, 30-60-90 day success metrics, weekly and monthly business reviews
O Influence product roadmaps by relaying feedback from experiences deploying platforms at clients.
O Create reusable, self-serviceable solution collateral covering all aspects of product GTM and solutions
- Help grow accounts:
O Create a predictable and repeatable process frameworks and toolsets to scale solutions across clients
O Work with customers to understand their unique goals and business processes as well as provide expert knowledge of Soroco
O Collaborate with the client partner/customer success manager to help drive revenue growth and adoption in our accounts
O Partner with our sales team to hunt new accounts, advance account renewals and expansion
O Partner with the marketing team to create collateral and training materials, and with the product team to design ideal offering/features.
- Manage our people:
O Manage the team and meet the required employee NPS goals
O Measure and manage key recruitment metrics. Track results, impact, and effectiveness of current recruiting strategies and adjust in order to maximize value from the recruiting team
- Be voice of the customer and provide insights to the Product team:
O Jointly serve as the voice of the customer by surfacing key trends and insights back to our product, engineering, design and data teams
O Partner with the product team to help design ideal offering/features
The ideal Manager - Presales Solutions is a self-driven individual with 10+ years of relevant work experience in consulting, solution engineering, client acquisition and stakeholder management with proven ability to build a high performance GTM team
Some of the key attributes for success are as follows:
- Experienced in building and implementing Process Discovery and Automation solutions
- Have attention to detail, strong operational focus and a hands-on working style
- Have excellent communication skills; can clearly articulate, engage, and build trust with technical stakeholders at customers, including CxOs, SVP, VP, etc.
- Have a proven record of unblocking relationships, turning detractors into advocates, and driving issues to resolution with great customer satisfaction
- Be able to sense, influence and deliver on growth opportunities within existing accounts or new logos
- Be able to inspire, engage and manage teams
- Build a creative and innovative culture within the team, and a passion for providing an exceptional customer experience
- Be collaborative and build relationships across stakeholders within and outside Soroco