We are a young, fast-growing AI company shaking up how work gets done across the enterprise. Every day, we help clients identify opportunities for automation, and then use a variety of AI and advanced automation techniques to rapidly model manual work in the form of code. Our impact has already been felt across some of the most reputable Fortune 500 companies, who are consequently seeing major gains in efficiency, client satisfaction, and overall savings. It’s an exciting experience to watch companies transform themselves rapidly with Soroco!
Based across US, UK, and India, our team includes several PhDs and graduates from top-notch universities such as MIT, Harvard, Carnegie Mellon, Dartmouth, and top rankers/medalists from the IITs and NITs. The senior leadership includes a former founder of a VC/hedge fund, a computer scientist from Harvard, and a former founder of a successful digital media firm. Our team has collectively published more than 100 papers in international journals and conferences and been granted over 20 patents. Our board members include some of the most well-known entrepreneurs across the globe, and our early clients include some of the most innovative Fortune 100 companies.
Soroco seeks a Sr. UX Researcher you will own the product design responsibility right from defining the problem to identifying the new & impactful insights through an iterative process with user centered thinking at its core.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Take ownership of UX research in the team.
- Deeply collaborate with product managers, designers to deliver research insights and influence product design & strategy.
- Identify and prioritize research questions and define the research strategy for your product area / problem area.
- Execute research studies and play a key role in making design decisions for the product.
- Contribute your research and perspective through the entire product design cycle
- Perform quick yet thorough data analysis to create insightful and actionable results
- Communicate results and opportunities in clear, concise, and compelling ways to all levels of the product team & leadership.
- Identify insights and generate concepts to showcase ideas in the form of low fi prototypes.
- Ability to mentor other designers/researchers in the team.
What do we expect from the role?
- 6+ years of software / SAAS product experience conducting research practices applicable to all product stages from conception to release and driving tangible outcomes with product teams and a proven track record of success.
- Have a bachelors or master’s degree in HCI, Information design, Interaction design, Design Research, Cognitive Psychology, Human Factors, Product Design, Strategic design management or a related field from a prestigious institute in India or abroad.
- Must have done research for AMERICAS or EMEA users / markets.
- Should be able to showcase portfolio of unusual findings from their research and its impact.
- Proven ability to articulate the implications of research finding in clear and compelling ways; translate research findings into actionable recommendations; ability to translate data into insights.
- Track record of collaborating across disciplines (design, engineering) and across divisions to drive change into products; must be able to work independently as well as part of a cohesive team
- Proven ability to work within tight timelines and with excellent project management skills
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills to ensure you establish a shared understanding of your approach with your stakeholders.
- Enjoy a fast-paced high-energy environment, where the only thing constant is change