Sora is an HR automation tool that makes it easy for you to personalize onboarding, offboarding, and all the key moments in between. It works with existing HR tools so you can automatically send a welcome email, schedule a new manager training, or even deliver an anniversary cupcake to the right employee at the right time.
Sora is a very special place to work, with a small team and an inclusive and open minded culture. We value compassion, candor, and optimism. We know taking the space to care for yourself is a prerequisite to taking care of business.
Your role at Sora
As the first Inside Sales Representative at Sora, you’ll be getting in at the ground floor of our go to market machine. This is a hybrid role including lead generation and down-market closing. Responsibilities include using your creativity and persistence to generate outbound sales meetings. You’ll work closely with our marketing team to come up with experiments, gifts, promotions, messaging, and events to produce more meaningful conversations. As you develop your skills/knowledge of HR tools and automation strategies, you’ll quickly move to managing relationships deeper in the sales funnel, giving demos, discussing pricing, and negotiating contracts.
This is an incredible opportunity to be exposed to and learn the skills for full-funnel sales, from lead gen to signing agreements. You’ll also play a critical role in growing our business, so you’ll need to understand and be able to convey our mission, value proposition, and product offering. As the team and company grow, so will opportunities for advancement inside and outside the sales organization.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- One year of Sales Development, Customer Support, Sales or related experience
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent listening and discovery skills
- Experience speaking with Customers
- Curiosity, positive attitude, outgoing
- Ability to think creatively and speak your mind
- Willingness to change your mind
- Ability to manage and scrub large lists using spreadsheets and CRM tools (Salesforce experience preferred)
- Ability to use data tools, including LinkedIn, Data.com, and/or DiscoverOrg
- Experience with the HR technology stack is a plus, but absolutely not required