Your role at Sora
You'll play a critical role in the success of Sora as the primary point of contact for all of our valued customers. You'll work closely alongside our Implementation Specialists during implementation to learn about your customers' processes, culture and team. You'll be spending the vast majority of your time in constant contact with your customers to make sure that you're up to speed on company changes, new priorities, and opportunities to help your customers streamline more employee and company processes with Sora.
You'll be an advocate internally for your customers and provide real-time product feedback to our product, engineering, and design teams. You'll also be partnering directly with our user research team to ensure that our product is continually evolving to meet the needs of your customers. Customer happiness is your number one goal, and you'll have the freedom to experiment with anything that you think will deliver positive value and impact for your customers.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills with serious attention to detail
- Extremely creative thinker and open to new ideas/experimentation
- Enjoys building relationships with customers
- Fanatical about customer happiness
- Experience with the HR technology stack is a plus, but absolutely not required