The Digital Sales Executive assists in day to day management of key digital partners and digital operations and also contributes to the ideation, development and execution of campaigns with digital partners. This role is also responsible for health checks on social media channels and will also assist and coordinate management reports.
- Plan & Execute Campaigns (Online, Collaboration with Media, Influencer Marketing, etc.) for Local Artists & International Artists’ Campaigns.
- Service releases to digital media partners & partners' account management. To collaborate with TikTok, Facebook & Instagram.
- Coordinating social media postings and working with social partners for Local Artists. Co-managed social media accounts to build brand presence.
- Track campaigns and analyze the effectiveness of marketing campaigns.
- Artist health check reports – to check artist digital health checks across social platforms and DSPs. Conversion rate, engagement rate, content rate.
- Collate, and provide weekly and monthly reports on campaigns (DSP-socials) as well as ad-hoc reports as requested for Local Artists and International Artists
- Manage: Back Catalogue campaigns – Always On, Release Cycle Based, Seasonal Performers & Cultural Moments
- Oversee & Manage Seasonal Playlists
- Handle ad hoc tasks and projects as assigned from time to time.
- Any other duties assigned by the Company and/or GM, Malaysia from time to time.
- Candidates must possess at least a Degree, Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Degree, Professional Degree in Advertising/Media, Mass Communication, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, ability to read and write in Mandarin would be advantageous
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Experience working with digital industry or digital agencies will be advantageous
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills and data driven thinking
- Strong understanding of technology trends, market best practice and digital marketing tools
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- We invest in your professional growth & development
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.