As the Producer - Artist Development, you will conceptualize stories and be holistically in charge of the creative direction of Artists.
You will plan, manage, and execute the Artists’ music, video, and imagery recording/shooting, post-production, and releases that are in line with your creative vision.
You will also schedule contents for uploads on SME’s social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube).
This process involves synergizing & build up successful artists through different marketing campaigns.
What you'll do:
- Identifying artist development opportunities and be in charge of the overall creative direction of the artist.
Mapping clear visions on how artists can be developed.
- Overseeing talents auditioning and selection process.
- Briefing vendor/partner on concepts & managing reviews and feedback.
- Overseeing the production of audio, imagery, and video assets.
- Setting the overarching strategy for the artists' business.
- Creating individual strategy for each of the artists based on market tastes & trends/target audience.
- Creating monetization opportunities e.g. through partnerships, merchandising (physical and digital), virtual events and concerts, and gaming features.
- Proactively connecting with appropriate teams within SME and external partners to support development by leveraging in-house skills (e.g. A&R, Marketing, Promo, Brand Partnerships).
- Managing multiple stakeholders to ensure smooth progress of the project, primarily reporting to SME to ensure successful scouting, training developing, and ensuring a successful launching of the artist/s.
- Managing the project’s P&L and timeline, ensuring that the project achieves target milestones.
Who you are:
- A storyteller with an appreciation for multi-cultural tastes and trends, particularly as they relate to music and pop culture
- Strong production, leadership, and project management skills are required
- Immersed in the world of user-generated content and knowledgeable of digital trends
- Experience overseeing development of talents
- Experience managing and successfully promoting talents
- Business development and marketing-orientated with the ability to sell opportunities to potential partners
- Understanding of latest technologies (Unreal, Unity etc.)
- Great negotiation, storytelling, and presentation skills
- Fluency in Thai and English
- Experience working at a multinational company or in a start-up environment especially in film or gaming is a plus
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.