In this role you will be responsible for driving the digital revenues for Sony Music South catalogue across Tamil, Telugu, Malayalam and Kannada languages.
You will give an immense contribution to the overall digital business of Sony Music India, with Sony Music South being the market leader of the industry & with the content consumption that’s on a meteoric rise across the said languages.
you will have the great opportunity to learn about different verticals of the music business – starting from driving content across digital audio platforms, YouTube to analysing data, negotiating key deals and exploring new initiatives.
What you will do:
- Owning the yearly revenue targets for Digital Streaming and YouTube
- Coordinating with streaming partners for content delivery, placements and promotions
- Executing strategic partnerships with key streaming partners for big releases
- Developing specific content strategies for YouTube
- Understanding data and analytics to drive consumption for the content (new & old) across Streaming platforms and YouTube
- Handling the overseas markets of Sri Lanka, Malayasia and Singapore for the complete catalogue – Coordinating with overseas counterparts & maximizing revenue streams
- Exploiting the complete content of Sony Music by making sure of deployment and promotion of newly acquiried catalogues across all the relevant platforms
- Ideating and executing new initiatives to stand ahead of the competition
- Negotiating and executing licensing deals to platforms and satellite channels
Who you are:
- Previous Experience: Digital Sales/ Revenue Management/Account Management/Analytics
- Education: Post Graduate
- Skills: Language Understanding (Tamil compulsory; Telugu and Malayalam added advantage)
- Relationship management, Data analytics, Negotiation skills, Creative thinking, Eye to detail
- Interests: Music across genres/Movies/Passion about arts in any form
What we give you:
You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
We invest in your professional growth & development.
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.