As Head of Digital Sales & Revenue Enhancement, you will be responsible for the overall Digital Business landscape.
You will aim to meet the highest digital standards for Operations, Marketing and Sales departments while also maintaining good relationships with all Digital Partners on a day to day basis.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all activity across all key and secondary digital partners: DSPs, TELCOs, both local and global
- Ensure that all digital operations meet all highest Sony Music's standard for compliance and structure
- Monitor key Artists' performance in terms on sales, stream development, and exposure across all Partners
- Ensure that the digital marketing approach meets the standard guidelines provided by the Partners
- Directly liaise with repertoire owners, artist management and estates on a regular basis to communicate opportunities, plans and expectations
- Analyse data provided by both Partners and Internal Sony Music teams to structure robust strategy method towards all key releases
- Analyse Partners' service development and share best inputs for due course of action
- Develop and maintain digital ecosystem by creatively providing alternative new revenue stream channels
- Ensure Sony Music Indonesia's digital presence stands out within the market
- Liasing with domestic and international marketing teams to provide best practice approach and strategy towards all Global, Regional key releases
- Working closely with Global Digital Business (GDB) to ensure all terms agreed within partnership are fully implemented
- Focus to drive stream performance for both Frontline and Catalogues repertoire throughout all Partners' services
- Ensure all positive traction of project throughout all services are cascaded across respective divisions
- Advice and share direction to all respective internal marketing teams to engage with all Partners' to secure prominent exposure within their offline and online services
Who you are:
- Master Degree holder, preferably related to Music/Media
- Min 10 years experience, of which at least two years within multi-national corporations
- Previous experience in industries such as : FMCG, Creative Agency, Entertainment, Digital Agency & Digital Music Marketing, Technology
- Strong communication skills both in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Receptive and versatile to fast-changing business models
- Proven leadership experiences
As an active part of a culturally and socially diverse society, Sony Music’s aim is that our workforce is diverse and inclusive. Sony Music is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity.
We employ, retain, promote and otherwise treat all employees and job applicants according to their merit, qualifications, competence and talent. We apply this policy without regard to any individual’s sex, race, religion, origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition or disability.