The Senior Retail Production Manager will oversee the sourcing and production of licensed apparel product for sale to key US retail accounts. This role will support a sales team selling product into all segments of the retail market. Clients include Hot Topic, Spencer’s, F21, Target, Urban Outfitters and similar. The Retail division will be growing rapidly over the next year and this role will be an essential, and early, member of that team.
What you'll do:
- Oversee product production/printing processes.
- Negotiate vendor deals and manage relationships.
- Source vendors that can meet our price requirements and that offer product category resources.
- Collaborate on product development with sales and creative teams.
- Ensure products meet our clients’ quality standards.
Who you are:
- Deep relationships with manufacturers and printers suitable for the production of licensed apparel product – particularly for cut & sew.
- Ability to source new vendors to expand product offerings.
- Experience in vendor and partner management.
- Entrepreneurial and exciting about being part of fast-growing division.
- Excellent communication skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Experienced and/or comfortable working in Teams, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey.
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork.
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
- We invest in your professional growth & development.
- Time off for a winter recess.
- The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $70k to $85k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.