Ceremony of Roses (COR) is a merchandising company based out of Los Angeles, California. Founded in 2017 by partner Brad Scoffern, COR sets itself apart from traditional merchandising by offering clients an elevated and specialized branding experience.
As an Account Coordinator at Ceremony of Roses you will be responsible for supporting and assisting on a select number of accounts, as well as supporting the senior accounts team with clients. Though the role’s responsibilities are wide ranging and ever changing, this predominantly includes executing strategic initiatives set forth by senior staff, including the coordination of design, production, sale and fulfilment of product, as well as the coordination of merchandise for artist tours, retail sales, events, pop-ups and ecommerce opportunities. This is a detail-oriented role where you will be expected to set and execute on timelines in coordination with other team members, whilst working closely with other account managers to contribute to and formulate strategic initiatives. This job is based in Culver City, CA.
In this role you will report directly to the VP of Accounts as well as other account managers on a per-project basis. A successful candidate will look to demonstrate strong leadership ability with the goal of developing into an account manager.
What you'll do:
- Track, coordinate and report on the following:
- Work closely with the managers and art team to develop exciting, cutting edge and responsible products.
- Work closely with operations and logistics managers to ensure responsible development, production, delivery and fulfilment of products.
- Lead initiatives set forth by senior staff for in-person and online sales events and opportunities.
- Liaise with senior management to assist with forecasting, strategic direction and implementation, and expectation management.
- Liaise with business management and accounting departments
- Lend support to, or manage relationships between accounts team and other departments, including expectations, timelines, strategy, and execution.
Who you are:
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience or knowledge in the music merch business, touring, sales or brand management, or experience in a lateral industry
- Experience as a support staff member at an organization
- Experience in client or account management
- Is a self-starter with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Organization and ability to maintain a calendar
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and managing expectations.
What we give you:
- An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage.
- A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
- An investment in your learning & development.
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
- Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
- Winter recess (Christmas through New Year's).
- The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $45k to $55k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.