The Production Manager position is a support role where you will be responsible for managing the manufacturing of merchandise for our clients. The Production Manager enters the process late in the design stage, and then sees that process through to the end point of production delivery.
What you'll do:
- Oversee all manufacturing and manufacturing process.
- Manage Purchase Order schedules and timelines to insure timely delivery.
- Ensure responsible production using quotes and agreed upon budgets.
- Ensure product meets our clients quality standards.
- Sourcing products and new vendors.
- Liaise when needed with different departments, teams and companies, e.g. suppliers, managers, warehouse personnel etc.
Who you are:
- Extensive knowledge in off-the-shelf garment blanks as well as custom manufacturing (cut & sew) and experience in both high-volume manufacturing and smaller, boutique projects.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, organizational skills, and attention to detail.
- Experienced and/or comfortable working in Teams, Microsoft Office Suite, Mac OS.
What we give you:
- An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage.
- A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more.
- An investment in your learning & development.
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching.
- Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans.
- Winter recess (Christmas through New Year’s).
- The anticipated annual base salary for this position is $75k to $85k. This range does not include any other compensation components or other benefits that an individual may be eligible for. The actual base salary offered depends on a variety of factors, which may include as applicable, the qualifications of the individual applicant for the position, years of relevant experience, specific and unique skills, level of education attained, certifications or other professional licenses held, and the location in which the applicant lives and/or from which they will be performing the job.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.