As a Coordinator, Digital Strategy, you will play a key role in supporting the team to help our artists deliver music to their fans. Your role provides administrative and project support to the Digital Strategy team and helps with the day to day management of assigned artist projects. This position requires interaction with members of senior management and other high-level internal and external contacts.
What you'll do:
- Provide overall administrative support to Digital team members
- Maintain the Sony Music Nashville (“SMN”) social media accounts (Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, etc.) with goal of growing and engaging followers and promoting our artists
- Video Administration support, including VEVO & YouTube
- Provide support to assigned Artist social media accounts, websites / promo landing pages
- Manage creative job requests with internal and external teams
- Communicating artist priorities and pitches to digital partners
- Actively contributing to creative digital marketing strategy sessions across artist roster
Who you are:
- At least one year of administrative experience with proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress website management, and basic knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Prior social media experience with brands and a demonstrated understanding of the digital music space
- Experience with appropriate asset sizes, specs for platforms
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to multitask, problem solve and prioritize
- Passion for building and engaging fans online
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires the use of the CLEAR Health Pass App to access the office and off-site work events. While COVID vaccination is highly encouraged, vaccination is not required for employees based out of our Tennessee offices, although COVID-19 testing may be required. Please do not include proof of vaccination or any other indication of vaccination status when submitting your application materials. If applicable, at the time of a candidate’s onboarding experience, the Company will follow up directly to share the company standards around using the CLEAR Health Pass App and provide instructions for safely entering our TN offices. Please note, employees are required to be fully vaccinated to enter our offices in New York, Los Angeles, Miami and Atlanta. An employee will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine).
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.