We are excited to announce that Sony Music Latin will soon be launching a New Record Label and have an immediate opening for a Video Streaming Manager to join the Sales & Account Management team.
As the Video Streaming Manager, you will report to the Director, Revenue and act as the dedicated Account Manager for a roster of premium video partners. The ideal candidate will be relationship-driven with a creative and analytical mindset and have the ability to work proactively and autonomously.
What you’ll do
- Serve as the singular point of contact for inquiries from artist, label, and client management team on the designated roster of priority channels. Maintain a high level of communication.
- Execute various post-launch channel activities including marketing activations that enable clients to attain maximum reach and retention of users, maximize revenue, and super-serve artists and labels across the highest tier of service - all based on strict deadlines and priorities.
- Provide ongoing channel support and white-glove service - including programming, optimizations, channel analysis/monthly reporting, video and content strategy, marketing, and troubleshooting general partner questions to ensure that video content-related issues are resolved immediately.
- Perform channel & video audits - advising & executing on actionable items; track, analyze, and report on channel & category progress, using metrics like CPM, viewership, and subscriber demographics.
- Liaise with clients/client managers, marketing & audience development teams to leverage YouTube around key release campaigns & isolate/develop tentpole campaigns specific to YouTube for their key labels & artists.
- Work closely with other video account managers to communicate partner issues and roadblocks to ensure effective channel account management post-launch.
- Effectively work within Sony Music internal systems, YouTube’s CMS (Content Management System), and YouTube.com, maintaining up-to-date and accurate records.
Who you are
- 3+ years of experience in digital video; 2 years of experience managing, programming, and optimizing YouTube channels.
- In-depth understanding of the rapidly evolving digital landscape with a proven ability to harness it in an effort to reach goals (e.g. user-generated content, social media)
- Ability to communicate & work effectively with various stakeholders (C level, clients, interns)
- Fluency in verbal and written Spanish is required.
- Ability to be available out of office hours - flexible and nimble working abilities.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.