We are excited to announce that Sony Music Latin will soon be launching a New Record Label and have an immediate opening for an experienced Manager, Artist Relations & Marketing Strategy to join the Marketing team.
As the Manager, of Artist Relations & Marketing Strategy you will report to the VP, of Marketing and manage artist relations between label and artist as well as create marketing strategies for the artist’s music. You’ll ensure our services are meeting their needs while expanding their reach and brand around the world.
What you'll do:
- Lead and contribute to the creation, development, and execution of marketing strategies, projects, and release schedules
- Identify innovative exposure and revenue-generating opportunities and manage projects and campaigns in collaboration with other departments from planning to the final product.
- Manage digital partner opportunities with the sales team in order to achieve the best support possible
- Manage press opportunities for assigned artists in close collaboration with the Publicity department.
- Implement mobile and online strategies developed in close relation with the Digital Marketing team.
- Ensure marketing plans and strategies are executed in the US Latin market and on a global basis by working with the International Marketing department.
Who you are:
- You have 3-4 years of experience in marketing, project management, and/or artist relations in the entertainment industry.
- Knowledgeable about the Latin music industry in the USA
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or any related field.
- An excellent communicator with high-level negotiation, and relationship-building skills.
- You are organized, passionate and positive-minded, with the ability to supervise projects and their timelines from start to finish.
- Knowledgeable of the inner workings of social media and digital partners
- Fluent in written and spoken Spanish and English.
- Willing to travel internationally.
- Available to attend after-work hour events.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized backup child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans.
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and sincerely held religious beliefs by applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request vaccination proof and discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.