As Digital Marketing Manager, this individual will contribute to the online marketing, social media and streaming strategy of a team dedicated to increasing consumption, audience development and engagement around Sony Music Masterworks artists and catalog.
What you'll do:
- Creation and execution of Masterworks labels’ messaging calendars on socials, websites and email newsletters.
- Research, gather or engender creation of, plan and post compelling content that supports the voice, tone and style of our artists and other projects.
- Prepare and supply social media posting calendars for content releases to artists and/or their representatives, as well as theatrical, film and TV partners.
- Monitor the latest trends and platforms in social media, including advertising formats, channels and technologies in order to improve campaign performance and provide recommendations on how to leverage new tools and services and how they would benefit Masterworks artists.
- Liaise and coordinate with US colleagues and international counterparts on shared content and posting strategies.
- Digital assets maintenance (link maintenance, video descriptions, tags, etc) including Linkfire prep/rescan and check.
- Set up and verification of new VEVO channels, YouTube playlist creation and maintenance.
- Social media allow listing requests for artists and project partners.
- Manage post boosting / testing / optimization, creative development, and analysis for social campaigns, sharing findings in an ongoing manner with key stakeholders.
- Develop and execute plans to highlight and stimulate user-generated content including influencer outreach.
- Design and execute contesting for exposure and audience growth and capture, using digital tools and partnerships.
- Attend and contribute to all relevant internal company meetings and provide colleagues with timely feedback and follow-up.
- Prepare and distribute regular status reports.
Who you are:
- 2 to 3 years digital content management experience including social media messaging and email marketing. Previous label experience preferred.
- Superb written and oral communication skills.
- Personable and actively emerged in music and pop culture and its consumption across multiple channels.
- Thorough understanding of current digital music distribution partners and industry best practices.
- Must be able to accept changes readily, both in job responsibilities, as well as in the work environment, and have the ability to be flexible in adapting to re-prioritized tasks.
- A team player that is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to help out the team.
- Excellent attention to detail and a high level of organizational ability.
- Energetic, efficient and able to work independently under pressure.
- Must be able to think and act quickly; thrive in a collaborative, deadline-driven environment; and set and meet deadlines.
- This role requires a high degree of creativity, energy, innovation and flexibility.
- Must have the ability to build and maintain relationships with a wide range of stakeholders is essential.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud (Photoshop, Premiere, Illustrator, inDesign, etc.) helpful, but not required.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.