As the Senior Analyst, FP&A / Deal Negotiations and Acquisitions for Sony Music Latin-Iberia region, you will play a key role in helping our company perform financial analysis for all deals relevant to the Latin region ensuring finance involvement from the start of all deal negotiations (artist contracts, distribution deals, joint ventures, digital ventures, corporate acquisitions, etc.)
In this role, you will also support the executive and corporate leadership team by providing insight, analysis, and perspective on ad hoc projects and analysis – building best-in-class business models (via PowerPoint).
What you’ll do
- Collaborate and work with key stakeholders preparing financial and business models to support deal negotiations and acquisitions.
- Engage with necessary team members to understand market conditions and determine trends to enhance business models.
- Connect and collaborate with all Latin divisions across the region to support local deals and facilitate the corporate process. (gather, prepare, analyze, and compare commercially viable deals across the Latin-Iberia region.)
Who you are
- You have a minimum of 3 years of experience working with FP&A for deal negotiations and acquisitions.
- You have strong analytical skills, and a bachelor’s degree in accounting, economics, or finance.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish. (verbal and written) Portuguese is a Plus!
- You have a strategic mindset and lean on data and market trends to build best-in-class business models.
- You are thorough and mindful in your approach to problem-solving.
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
- You are proficient in Word, Access, Outlook and Tableau a Plus!
- Likeable, trustworthy, thoughtful, organized, results-oriented professional.
- An enthusiastic and excellent communicator who works well with team members, external partners, and senior management.
What we will give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative, and global community where you can fuel the creative journey
- A modern, diverse, and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition, and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth and development
- Winter recess (Christmas through New Year’s)
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.