Sony Music is looking for a self-motivated and detail-oriented individual to assist our Senior Director of Facilities and Studio Operations. Your role will support our team of technicians and employees, as well as assist to keep our studio space, operating at a professional level. The studio assistant manager will help our studio operations team with the unique demands of each session. We look to hire an individual with strong interpersonal skills who is flexible and capable to meet with the demands of the technology and client interface.
What you'll do:
- Assist with the maintenance of the facility and studio space for daily use
- Coordinate vendor maintenance of equipment within the facility and studio
- Support each session with production set up and breakdown
- Liaise with interns and runners
- General assistant tasks
Who you are:
- BA/BS in Recording Arts, Communications, Business; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-starting, resourceful collaborator with strong ability to identify problems and create solutions
- Detail oriented and strong follow-through skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite, Pro-tools and backline set-up is a plus
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- Our Hybrid with Flexibility approach combines the flexibility of remote working with the benefits of in-person collaboration whenever we need to come together to do our best work. Managers will partner with their teams and employees to establish work arrangements that meet the business, team, and individual needs.
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.