The manager position will work within US Sales & Streaming to support general release planning workflows, communication, reporting and growth strategies for key licensed partners including, but not limited to Meta, Instagram and TikTok. The role will manage engagement both internally and externally to ensure the partnerships are performance optimized and focused on driving revenue.
What you'll do:
- Engage with SME’s US frontline and catalog labels to establish process and strategies to optimize content performance on key commercial platforms like, but not limited to, Meta and Tik Tok.
- Engage with label teams to build highly competitive plans aimed at leveraging key deal components and/or deliverables.
- Research, build and test strategies that will focus on differentiation across a variety of short form platform partners; optimize engagement and consumption.
- Collaborate with label stakeholders to help focus the partners on products and features that are most meaningful to the business/artist.
- Manage information across the business to ensure key learnings reach relevant stakeholders.
Who you are:
- You will have 3+ years of experience in music or other entertainment verticals with an emphasis on digital and social media strategy and content development.
- You come from music, entertainment, sports or branding
- You ideally have experience managing partnerships for digital platforms such as Triller, Tik Tok, Meta, and Instagram
- You’ll have a Bachelor’s degree
- Passionate about music, an experienced relationship builder, and have a deep interest the digital media/marketing sector
- You have the ability to interpret basic performance data and analytics and exceptional verbal and written communication skills are a MUST
- Adept at working with people at various levels/functions
- You are resourceful, curious, process and operations-oriented and fun to work with.
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
This position requires that the job candidate be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please note that an applicant will be considered fully vaccinated two weeks after their second dose in a 2-dose vaccine series (Pfizer or Moderna), or two weeks after a single-dose vaccine (Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine). The Company will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for documented medical reasons and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law. Please do not include proof of vaccine status or any indication of a possible request for an accommodation when submitting your application materials. If applicable, the Company will follow up with you directly to request proof of vaccination and to discuss any potential accommodations.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.