In this role, you will work at the intersection of music, entertainment, and technology, amplifying the vision and voices of our artists across a broad range of platforms and media.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to the strategy and execution within our data and analytics product development team. Working on our internal and external applications, you will lead the product development process, gather, and document product requirements and work with the teams to build and deliver the products to our customers. These applications are competitive differentiators in the market for Sony and directly affect the success of our artists.
What you'll do:
- Lead the product development process and agile ceremonies
- Work with the design, development, and QA teams to deliver product features and updates
- Meet with stakeholders to gather and document user requirements
- Define and report track product KPIs, utilize measurement to help drive product adoption and usage
- Collaborate with the Go-To-Market team for launch planning and execution
Who you are:
- 2-4 years of product management in an agile environment
- You are hungry to learn and grow. You are curious, ask questions and get excited about new projects
- You have a strategic mindset and lean on data to inform and track business goals
- You have sound cross-functional collaboration skills, can build relationships internally and instill a sense of solidarity across teams
- You are thorough and thoughtful in your approach to problem solving
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.