Sony Music is looking for a Lead Interactive Designer for a wide range of global hit musical artists across multiple genres! You’ll be creating social posts, websites, splash pages, interactive experiences, and other awesome promo materials. You will be working in a very fast-paced, daily deadline-driven environment in a growing creative team within a label. You’ll be collaborating with motion designers and art directors to ensure all creative stays consistent and elevated. You will also be helping the Creative Director build a bigger and stronger content team with leading and educating junior interactive and production designers.
Please include your portfolio links to be considered!
What you'll do:
- Oversee the design, creation, maintenance and administration of artist and label web properties
- Be able to work efficiently within a structured project management system
- Ensure that the proposed creative concepts can be produced within specified time frames and budgets
- Manage outsourcing of work for projects that cannot be completed internally
- Evaluate 3rd party solutions to help make our day to day easier
- Lead and educate junior designers on new trends, processes, and technologies
Who you are:
- BFA in Design with strong knowledge in UI/UX.
- At least 4-6 years’ experience working in digital design within an agency or entertainment setting, music industry a huge plus!
- At least 2 years of leadership experience
- Keen pixel perfect design eye
- Master in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign with strong fluency in XD and/or Sketch (or similar programs)
- Experience working with development teams and a strong knowledge in UX for seamless communication
- Understanding of social media platforms and their creative specs
- Interest in web trends and upcoming new technologies to apply to workflow
- Ability to chat with a wide range of personalities
- Interest in art direction
- A love for music and pop culture, primarily in the hip hop/rnb space
- A positive attitude and a great team player
What we give you:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.