As a HRBP provides progressive HR support and internal consulting to SME Latin-Iberia operations located in Miami. Working closely and reporting to the Regional VP of HR Latin-Iberia, the HRBP will ensure alignment between individual, business unit and corporate practices and serve as a credible activist, operational executor, business ally and talent manager. This is an exciting opportunity to help our employees thrive in in a fast-paced creative environment.
What you'll do:
- Provide strategic guidance and daily support to managers with employee coaching, development, and retention issues that may include: Performance Management, Employee Engagement, Talent Reviews, Learning & Development, Career Pathing, Organizational Design other strategic projects..
- Serve as a strategic HR partner to the business unit focused on the people strategy designed to deliver a thoughtful and impactful employee experience
- Help nurture a culture of innovation, inclusion, and collaboration across the region and HR team.
- Partner with VP of HR in promoting and communicating the vision, mission, structures, processes and people changes within business unit.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition team in NYC on recruitment for positions across the Miami location.
- Handle the administration of onboarding, performance management, employee changes, and compliance issues.
Who you are:
- Bachelor's Degree required; major in Industrial/Labor Relations, Human Resources Management, psychology, or other related field preferred.
- You have minimum of 8 years as a Human Resources Business Partner and/or Organizational Development professional. Experience practicing HR in a creative industry (music, television, entertainment, advertising, etc.) is preferred.
- You have broad working knowledge of the HR discipline (Talent Acquisition; employee relations; labor relations; performance management; leadership development; training).
- Fluent comprehension of English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Strategic ability to translate data and metrics into actionable insights.
- A passionate and influential thought partner who can make complex decisions and deliver difficult messages with professionalism and empathy.
- You have sound cross-functional collaboration and consultation skills, can build relationships internally and instill a sense of solidarity across teams.
- PHR (SHRM-CP) or SHPR (SHRM-SP) are preferred certifications.
- Pivots between strategic solutions and executional activities with agility.
What we give you:
- An opportunity to fuel the creative journey on a global stage
- A modern, diverse and innovative work environment, with offices that include collaboration areas, cafeterias, event spaces, and more
- An investment in your learning & development
- A comprehensive and attractive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits (like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets), mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully-paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully-paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- Winter recess (Christmas through New Year’s)
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.