The Orchard has an immediate opening for a Manager, Media Buying.
The Orchard seeks a motivated individual with a passion for music and relevant experience in digital media buying, ad operations, or similar fields. In this role, you will assist the department in advancing our groundbreaking services to clients and owned/operated properties working alongside Media strategist to input, execute, target, optimize, report, and manage campaigns across multiple digital platforms varying from social media, direct to publishers, DSP and OOH among others to promote independent artist around the world. This position reports directly to the Director of Advertising.
What You’ll Do:
- Execute ad buying across digital and traditional platforms (Google Adwords, Amazon, TradeDesk, Facebook, OOH, and Spotify among others).
- Monitor and optimize campaigns for performance ensuring campaigns are pacing accordingly, managing spend, troubleshooting issues, and creating insights about performance. (Data Studio, Datorama, etc..)
- Ensure art and copy are displayed appropriately and positioned for best results; troubleshoot and support optimum functioning of campaigns across The Orchard’s self serve platform with attention to detail.
- Collaborate with Advertising Strategy managers on upcoming projects to determine best platforms, target audience, and creative strategies to implement to develop media plans; participate meaningfully in internal brainstorm sessions, strategy meetings, and client-facing meetings
- Administrate and develop the use of The Orchard’s audience data and CRM data to give campaigns a competitive advantage.
- Build and maintain relationships with external vendors and partners.
- Identify ways to experiment and innovate creatively within different platforms used to advertise; test beta products and help provide feedback to improve advertising services and offerings
Who You Are:
- 2+ proven experience in digital advertising, ad operations, or similar fields.
- Familiarity with Google Adwords, Facebook Business Manager, Tik Tok, Snapchat TradeDesk, and other relevant platforms
- Practical knowledge with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- Working knowledge of media analytics software to analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations.
- Organizational and multitasking abilities to work with high volume of campaigns
What We Give You:
- You join an inclusive, collaborative and global community where you have the opportunity to fuel the creative journey
- A modern office environment designed to foster productivity, creativity, and teamwork
- An attractive and comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, life & disability coverage, and 401K + employer matching
- Voluntary benefits like company-paid identity theft protection and resources for pets, mental health and meditation resources, industry-leading fertility coverage, fully paid leave for childbirth or bonding, fully paid leave for caregivers, programs for loved ones with developmental disabilities and neurodiversity, subsidized back-up child and elder care, and reimbursement for adoption, surrogacy, tuition and student loans
- We invest in your professional growth & development
- Time off for a winter recess
Why join us?
The Orchard is a leading music distribution company operating in over 40 markets worldwide. With a comprehensive artist & label services offering including full-service marketing, sync licensing, comprehensive video services, transparent data analysis, advertising, rights management, digital and physical distribution and more, The Orchard empowers creators and businesses to grow and adapt in the dynamic global industry. For further information, visit www.theorchard.com.
The Orchard is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.