About Sony Music Entertainment
Sony Music Entertainment is a global recorded music company with a roster of current artists that includes a broad array of both local artists and international superstars, as well as a vast catalog that comprises some of the most important recordings in history. Sony Music Entertainment is a wholly owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation of America.
The Executive Assistant will provide administrative support to an executive and members of his team by handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, including but not limited to the following:
- Provide administrative support to an executive and members of his team, including answering phones, coordinating meetings, managing conference room bookings, maintaining calendar, arranging conference calls, arranging complex travel arrangements, etc.
- Prepare and submit expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Juggle constantly changing schedules and meetings in a professional and efficient manner.
- Serve as liaison between the team and business partners, attorneys, publishers, and internal staff.
- Maintain staff vacation requests/whereabouts calendar.
- Keep executive organized and abreast of urgent issues.
- Make quick and accurate decisions when executive is unavailable.
- Organize and keep executive abreast of various periodic business updates and reports.
- Track all incoming and outgoing materials to/from the executive’s office.
- Maintain an accurate and current list of internal and external contacts.
- Organize and maintain various electronic folders containing copies of contracts, presentations, etc.
- Support the executive with formatting and proofing presentations and other documents.
- Miscellaneous projects and tasks as assigned.
- As least 4 years of prior administrative/executive assistant experience for a senior-level executive.
- Extremely organized, relaxed and detail oriented while working in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Able to handle confidential information with highest level of professionalism and discretion.
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong technology skills including ability to work within PC and Mac programs, iPad , etc.
- Internet savvy.
- Exceptional interpersonal and phone skills and the ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- Proactive, flexible, calm and confident. Able to work independently and with little supervision while executive is on road/out of the office.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- High proficiency in Word, Excel, and Power Point
- Available to work late as needed.
Sony Music is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of age, disability, national origin, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran or military status, marital and civil partnership/union status, alienage or citizenship status, creed, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.