Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Customer Engagement Lead - PlayStation™ Vue
Los Angeles, CA
The responsibility of the Customer Engagement Lead is to manage the promotional plan for all in-life customer touchpoints on PlayStation™ Vue. This role involves developing a strategy to increase download to trial conversion, reduce churn and increase overall customer engagement with the product. The Customer Engagement Lead is responsible for tracking effectiveness of all campaigns and serves as a primary interface with internal departments on all promotional tactics. This position reports to the Manager, Content Marketing and Partner Strategy.
- Develop a strategy for in-app lifecycle management
- Partner with product, operations, marketing, legal and engineering teams to develop and execute in-app promotional tools directly targeting users
- Analyze channel and content usage to effectively send targeted in-app messages, promotions and offers to customers
- Work with analytics teams to track effectiveness of all campaigns
- Strategize with product and engineering teams to make improvements to onboarding sales flow
- Regularly test creative and messaging of onboarding flow to increase download to trial conversion
- Create, manage and schedule all current customer promotional campaigns and analyze effectiveness
- Manage editorial calendar and ensure message consistency across promotional channels
- Lead execution of promotional offers through various in-app marketing channels
- Work with design team to develop a consistent voice across consumer touchpoints
- Analyze, recap and present promotional campaigns
- Manage all creative requests through ops and design teams
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of professional experience within the television, digital or media industry
- Proven success in working effectively with various teams
- Previous experience in analyzing metrics
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Deep knowledge and passion of television programs
- Experience in marketing within the entertainment industry
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
- Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Technical experience preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.