Sony PlayStation has an exciting Full Time opportunity for a PlayStation Representative in the South Denver, CO area. If you love gaming, have great retail experience and love to talk to people, then we want to hear from you.
We are seeking a highly skilled professional capable of creating a positive environment for PlayStation products at retail. You are someone who maximizes product sales by performing assigned tasks at scheduled retail stores including shelf maintenance, interactive installations/maintenance, product education, display installation/maintenance, and data collection as well as others as needed. In this role you will develop relationships with retail associates to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. You love training and educating both associates and customers. You love games, and bringing the PlayStation Experience to your the community.
The ideal candidate will live within or near the following areas in and around Castle Rock, Castle Pines, Littleton, Centennial, or Parker. Please note that this role is a Contract Role, intended to last 12+ Months, with a possibility of extension or conversion to full time.
- Educating store personnel on the PlayStation product line.
- Placing promotional Point of Purchase (POP) materials.
- Monitoring product inventory and ensuring product is placed on the selling floor.
- Resetting product displays.
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the PlayStation product area.
- Installing and maintaining interactive display kiosks.
- Setting products to plan-o-grams.
- Moving product from stockroom to sales floor.
- Developing and maintaining beneficial retail relationships.
- Conducting consumer demonstrations.
- Supporting PlayStation as needed at local and regional industry or retailer events
- Proven and successful track record in retail or merchandising environment
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Experience influencing shelf and display decisions by store management.
- Experience communicating with store management and associates to build positive relationships
- Comfortable using tools, following detailed technical instructions, and applying troubleshooting protocols.
- Able to develop and act with foresight to ensure necessary materials and parts are on hand to support assigned territory needs.
- Reliable daily transportation to travel within assigned territory. company will assist with several vehicle related expenses
- Must live in a central location within the territory
- 24/7 access to broadband internet.
- Able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Familiarity with video game systems and interest in technical products.
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.