Global SAP Solutions Architect
Sony PlayStation HQ in San Mateo, CA
Keywords: SAP, Cloud, Fiori, HANA, Boomi, FICO, SD, MM, SRM, VIM, BW
Recruiter QUESTIONS: Do you have professional experience..
- Architected an enterprise-wide SAP solution for a company?
- SAP integrations at a global scale?
- Designed a Cloud middleware solution?
- Any S4 HANA?
- Any AWS?
- Any Dell Boomi or iPaas?
- Provisioned mapping in SAP?
- Any digital media exposure?
We have an exciting opportunity. The SIE global business units in San Mateo, London and Tokyo are migrating to a global SAP S/4 HANA service. This role will support the delivering of the global SAP ERP solution and the migration of business units onto the new service.
- Domain Architecture: Manage and govern the architecture across the IT landscape and assigned projects from a design perspective for the ERP domain. Provide leadership in designing within this domain ensuring the best fit to the business needs across business process, support, time and cost dimensions, taking into consideration any existing assets within the specified domain and the Enterprise Architecture view.
- Domain Expertise: Provide subject matter expertise on SAP ECC6 and S/4 HANA, its configuration and mapping to business process. Covering the functional areas of FICO, FICA, Material Master, Sales and Distribution, and EDI (IBM Sterling Integrator and other EDI tools)
- Architectural Artefacts: Deliver high quality architectural artefacts which clearly explain design decisions related to the specific domain. Make sure that all artefacts are usable by the target stakeholders. Contribute to appropriate enterprise and solution architecture artefacts.
- Solution Architecture: Support and align with Solution Architects within regional business units in order to develop domain-specific designs supporting the business outcomes, weighing the business benefits/costs of regional solutions against a global solution.
- Architecture Governance: Drive the adoption of architecture standards, patterns and policies across the group IT functions. Ensure that the SAP solutions are compatible across the domain and compliant with the group enterprise architectural standards and guidelines, where defined.
- Supplier Management: Understand supplier services/products and their future vision and strategy. Through vendor management or procurement team, build supplier partnerships to gain the best outcome for the enterprise
- Coaching: Collaborate and coach less experienced architects and colleagues from teams outside of the architecture practice to support the improvement of the IT functions as a whole.
- Other tasks: Assigned as necessary. Including international travel.
- Develop business case for solutions including Cloud, Fiori and S/4 HANA adoption
- Cloud and/or HANA migrations, including cloud integration technologies such as Dell Boomi, HANA Cloud Integration, Mulesoft and/or other options
- Architect or designer within SAP ERP domain on major programs of work which should include B2B manufacturing with supply chain and distribution, and B2C digital commerce
- Ability to deliver architecture artifacts contributing to enterprise and solution architectures
- IT architecture (and underlying frameworks such as TOGAF) including the contribution and adherence to architecture principles and standards
- Demonstrable knowledge of architecture governance and IT marketplace and trends
- Ability to communicate complex IT issues
- Ability to build rapport and influence through collaborative leadership
Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.