Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Associate Network Advertising Specialist (Contract)
San Mateo, CA
The Associate Network Advertising Specialist (Contract) will be responsible for maintaining the advertising/promotional spaces on various PlayStation Stores and online services using various proprietary and 3rd party ad delivery systems and web-based tools. This is an opportunity to work with the game industry leader and be a part of the exciting evolution taking place in games and entertainment. In addition to the necessary qualifications and experience, the right candidate will possess passion for console games and an understanding of the game industry.
Under the supervision of the Sr. Manager, Network Advertising, the principal duties will include the following, but not limited to:
- Update ad creative and campaigns to the PlayStation®Store and additional promotional areas. This includes slotting ads, coordinating with multiple operations teams to verify target content availability and links, and coordinating with internal teams to confirm merchandizing schedule
- Implement various paid advertising campaigns, which include tracking campaign commitments, generating fulfillment reports for each campaign, and coordinating with multiple teams to execute campaigns and sponsorships
- Work with creative teams to ensure assets are created and delivered in a timely manner
- QA ad creative and video ad updates to ensure compliance with individual category/storefront guidelines
- Generate promotional screenshots and videos to highlight weekly store paid and editorial campaigns
- Provide support for ad sales reporting, store campaigns, and editorial banner placements
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Must work effectively and professionally with internal cross-functional groups as part of a team, as well as external partners
- Some experience working with online advertising tools, ad servers, content management systems, or similar web publishing tools is preferred
- Must exhibit meticulous attention to detail, and function in a fast-paced, time-constrained environment
- Technically savvy, able to pick up new technology quickly
- Strong understanding of web-based technology and network infrastructure
- Bachelor’s Degree
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Previous experience in web-based publishing/e-commerce, and content management systems
- Campaign Management
- Digital Ad Delivery tools
- Web Reporting
- Strong familiarity with games and game consoles
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.