Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
PlayStation Vue Marketing Specialist
San Mateo, CA
PlayStation Vue is seeking a highly qualified Customer Growth Marketing Specialist, to develop and execute marketing campaigns, promotions and offers to retain and re-acquire subscribers for our leading live TV service. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and implement strategic PlayStation Vue retention and re-acquisition marketing plans.
- Requires strong analytical, consumer insights, creative and operational experience.
- Manage end to end CRM & retention initiatives for PlayStation Vue.
- Creating and managing marketing campaigns across paid, earned and owned media channels.
- ROI analysis around all campaigns and recommending improvements to process and creative to drive engagement.
- Continuously tracking consumer insights and customer barriers to improve efforts to retain and re-acquire subscribers.
- Collaborate closely with the Product and Engineering teams to understand latest product roll-outs and implement strategic consumer communications plans that celebrate our live TV service.
- Collaborate with internal cross functional teams (CRM, Analytics, Legal, Finance etc.) to bring your promotions and campaigns to life.
- Collaborate with fellow marketers across PlayStation services including Hardware, Software, Music, Video, Now and Plus to develop cross-promotional opportunities across the portfolio.
- Build and maintain strong, effective, collaborative working relationships across Sony business units and sister companies, including SIE, Crackle and Sony Pictures Television.
- Passion for live TV and ability to build strong working relationships with major TV brand partners like AMC, CBS, Disney & ESPN, Fox Networks, Scripps, Turner, HBO and more.
- Lead editorial calendar and detailed knowledge of partner programming premieres to support effective marketing campaigns around key engagement and re-acquisition moments.
- Build and maintain working relationship with Media and Creative agencies by delivering strategic briefs on key initiatives and projects.
- Superior relationship skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Mature judgment. Results-oriented. Strong self-initiative.
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills.
- Fluency in English, with excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations.
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- At least 5 years relevant cable or satellite operator, entertainment and on-line marketing experience.
- Entertainment and/or digital marketing experience.
- Concentration in Marketing, Business, or Communications preferred.
- Strong understanding of TV content and network landscape (US).
- Entertainment industry enthusiast.
- Familiarity with the digital marketplace for video, music and games offerings
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.