Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
The Security Analyst is a member of the Corporate Information Security team at Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE LLC). This role is a blend of administration and product management; the ideal candidate will be able to create efficiency gains in standing technologies and to pick up and implement new technologies / chain technologies together to solve novel problems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Operation of enterprise security services such as McAfee ePO (VSE and HIPS), Qualys, NAC / Network Access Control – such as CISCO ISE, CounterACT, or like, device assessment and conformity – such as Tanium, Ziften, or like.
- Optimization of enterprise security services including review and re-set of policies, automation of monitoring / reporting, and degraded states alerting.
- Chaining of services to improve / create new processes for identifying degraded states and effecting remediation of the asset
- Creates solutions and designs for novel problems that he / she identifies, or, that have been identified by leadership
- Bachelor's degree required, or equivalent industry experience (5+ years)
- CISSP or actively pursuing
- 5+ year Information security, IT or networking experience required
- Windows / Mac administration knowledge
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent independent problem solving experience
- Quality and network security focused
- Excellent Troubleshooting abilities and experience
- Ability to manage parallel tasks and accurately document resolutions
- Experience with or current understanding of security policies and procedures
- Direct experience with security infrastructure administration
- Understanding of Scripting (e.g., PERL, Python, PowerShell scripting) an advantage
- Agile / SaFe project management framework knowledge
- Candidate must possess a strong ability to analyze problems, make decisions, and have a concern for quality in their work.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.