Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Technical Engineering Sourcer (CONTRACT)
Location: San Francisco, CA (SoMa)
It’s no easy task to identify and attract the top engineering talent in the world, but when you find that needle in the haystack it’s incredibly fun and rewarding. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, creative, and thinks beyond just LinkedIn. If unicorn hunting is your talent, it’s time to consider the best place to work and play!
- Partner with recruiting and hiring managers to deeply understand hiring needs; executing on strategies for identifying and engaging passive candidates
- Support multiple business functions/teams across software engineering
- Deliver qualified pipelines for active roles, as well as proactively network and establish strong relationships with candidates and organizations to tap for future openings
- Provide data-inspired recommendations to guide decision-making related to recruiting strategies and goals
- Determine effectiveness of efforts through data analysis and reporting; supporting TA team with special projects as assigned
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- 2+ years of sourcing/recruiting experience at a technology or entertainment company, preferably within the software engineering space
- Boolean search guru; LinkedIn Recruiter Certification is a plus
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems- Greenhouse a plus
- Strong attention to detail; exceptional time management skills; experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
- Able to provide high-level functions with minimal supervision
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.