Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
At PlayStation we are working at the frontiers of immersive experiences for our users. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Lead to join our advertising group. As part of this hands-on position you would work across Partners, Product and Engineering and contribute to development and growth of PlayStation Intelligence Platform.
You will own the road map for next generation PlayStation campaign decisioning and selection engine.
Why Join Us
- Join a group of passionate product managers and engineers in an attempt to build an exciting platform from ground up
- We love gaming! Get to work with industry thought leaders at the intersection of leading Console Gaming Platform and Immersive Advertising
- Be in the driver seat. Own the strategy as well as execution for your products
- Enjoy the unique mix of Product Management and Product Marketing. Represent PlayStation Brand at conferences and events
- Analyze industry trends and competition to contribute towards product strategy for PlayStation Intelligence Platform
- Translate Product Strategy into an executable roadmap
- Collaborate with customers and stakeholders to build a scalable and intelligent decisioning system
- Work with Data Scientists and Data Analyst to continuously innovate and improve the performance of the decisioning system, deploying latest in ad-tech/ marktech/ ML/ AI
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- You truly believe in lean startup principles
- You have 3-5 Years product management experience in the ad-tech or marketing tech space.
- Hands on 3+ years of product management experience with any one of following is highly desired: Ad Marketplaces, Ad Exchanges, Supply Side Platforms, Ad Servers, Ad Selection
- Product Management Experience in large scale native advertising platform (selection and delivery) is a plus
- Experience in building dynamic creative optimization solutions is a plus
- You have a technical mindset and can converse well with data scientists and engineers
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spend in contacting us. Thank you for your interest in PlayStation Network.