Recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment, Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) is responsible for the PlayStation® brand and family of products and services. PlayStation has delivered innovation to the market since the launch of the original PlayStation in Japan in 1994. The PlayStation family of products and services include PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Vita, PlayStation®3, PlayStation®Store, PlayStation®Plus, PlayStation™Video, PlayStation™Music, PlayStation™Now, PlayStation™Vue, PlayStation®Original and acclaimed PlayStation software titles from SIE Worldwide Studios. Headquartered in San Mateo, California, SIE is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation and has global functions and regional headquarters in California, London and Tokyo.
Sr. Product Manager (Ad Experiences & Analytics)
San Francisco, CA (SoMa)
At PlayStation we are working at the frontiers of immersive experiences. We are looking for an entrepreneurial Product Lead to join our advertising group and own the roadmap for ad experiences and advertiser analytics. As part of this hands-on position you would be responsible for creating new and engaging ad experiences for PlayStation family of products. You will also drive the roadmap for advertiser analytics with the goal of bringing transparency into effectiveness of advertising on PlayStation.
Why Join Us
- Join a group of passionate product managers and engineers in an attempt to
- build an exciting platform from ground up.
- We love gaming! Get to work with industry thought leaders at the intersection of
- leading Console Gaming Platform and Immersive Advertising
- Be in the driver seat. Own the strategy as well as execution for your products
- Enjoy the unique mix of Product Management and Product Marketing. Be the
- face of PlayStation Ad Experiences and Analytics Products, represent
- PlayStation Brand at conferences and events.
- Drive product strategy and roadmap for ad experiences as well as advertising
- analytics on PlayStation.
- Build and own the relationship with various attribution partners & 3rd party ad
- creative platforms.
- Work closely with our creative design team and ad sales to bring to life new and
- engaging ad experiences. Evangelize the ad experiences across the industry
- Work closely with large cross-functional engineering teams to ensure on-time
- and accurate delivery of product features
- Support product operations and find opportunities for improving efficiency and
- client experience
- You are an entrepreneurial self-starter with strong sense of ownership
- You truly believe in lean startup principles
- You have 3-5 Years experience in product management
- Experience in ad-tech with deep understanding of ad formats, interactive ads,
- attribution partners and competitive products.
- You are well versed with IAB ad standards, 3rd party attribution vendors and
- interactive advertising partners.
- Hands on experience with demand side analytics platform is a plus
- You have an creative mindset and can converse well with design team(s) as well
- as agencies and brands
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.