PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Business Systems Analyst- San Mateo
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst reports to the Director of Sales Operations and is responsible for CPFR planning and forecasting application SAP IBP Integrated Business....planning used by supply chain and sales users. Responsible for design, implementation, and business user support for SAP IBP. The role will define Key Figures and create templates to manage finished goods SKU demand forecast, component purchase orders, supply chain availability, and finished goods assembly. In collaboration with partners, identify enhancements that facilitate business user deliverables through information access and process automation.
- Determines operational objectives by studying business functions; gathering information; evaluating output requirements for demand and supply chain planning metrics and time horizons
- Collaborates with developer to design and implement solutions for SAP IBP application
- Improves systems and processes by studying current practices and designing modifications
- Recommends controls by identifying problems and developing improved procedures
- Guides partners through phases of requirements definition, development and UAT
- Monitors project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Designs and builds BI reporting, dashboards as well as underlying dataset/tables/queries
- Provides ongoing support to business users: identify data errors, build data validation templates, provide criteria and usage training
- Planning and forecasting experience in Supply Chain Operations functions
- Experience defining and developing demand and supply chain planning process, metrics, application architecture and workflows; transforming process through automation
- Demonstrated analytical, problem solving, and documentation skills. Strong technical writing skills including creation of Functional Specifications, Technical Specifications and Test Cases
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills, with ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years experience in supply chain
- SAP IBP/Demantra/CPFR Applications
- ERP Supply Chain Master Data
- ERP MRP
- Experience with various system and process implementations
- ERP BI/Analytics Applications
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- SAP IBP
- SAP Supply Chain Master Data
- SAP MRP
- SAP BO/WEBI
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.