PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Associate Program Manager
San Francisco, CA
- Use effective project management skills and tools to facilitate projects, remove impediments, and monitor landmarks
- Build productive and positive relationships with Engineering, Product Management, and Design team members, and other partners in the broader organization
- Work with development team members to manage planning, scope, dependencies, risks/issues, mitigation, and compliance as part of the application lifecycle
- Provide detailed and timely communication on project status, developing issues, and risks to relevant partners
- Facilitate cross-department coordination of release management functions (i.e., legal, security, QA, business operations)
- Undergraduate degree (BA or BS)
- Proven record of success in a work setting and/or through extracurricular activities
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, with people at all levels in an organization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas effectively – both verbally and in writing
- Attention to detail with a customer-first mentality
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent working knowledge and experience with all MS Office applications (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Suite applications (especially Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides)
The Ideal Candidate will have:
- 1-2 years work experience in a production/program role, in software development or a related industry
- Strong interest in mobile & web applications, video games, and current or emerging technologies
- Working knowledge and experience with process management and collaboration tools such as Jira, Confluence, Trello, Slack, and Teams
- Understanding of waterfall, agile, and hybrid development methodologies
- Scrum Master certification a plus
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.