PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
San Mateo, CA
The PlayStation Network Advertising team is a global advertising sales organization passionate about servicing platform partners. As a leader in gaming and entertainment we are continuously diversifying our business models to align our service with the needs of our customers. In the last couple of years, we have accelerated rapidly beyond our anticipated growth trajectory. We are seeking an experienced, service oriented, sales and marketing professional to build and maintain long-term, successful advertising partnerships with PlayStation’s Partners.
The Client Partner will act as a consultant, demonstrating leadership and providing business insight to drive revenue growth, strategic account development and sell PlayStation’s suite of advertising solutions to our integrated business partners. You’ll be a critical part of the Net Ads team working closely with internal teams to develop these partnerships, crafting new marketing opportunities, and executing on PlayStation’s key initiatives. Success in this position requires a passion for entertainment, strong consultative sales and analytical skills, exceptional client service, and the ability to excel in and contribute to a dynamic, team-focused environment.
- Help define PlayStation’s overall approach within a designated segment of our addressable market, including on a specific set of key client responsibilities
- Seek to understand customer needs, challenges, and strategic priorities by establishing lasting relationships with clients at all levels
- Drive strategic conversations by defining objectives and providing recommendations on how to best utilize the PlayStation platform
- Deliver holistic success of your accounts measured by revenue growth/profitability, new product and solutions uptake, and customer satisfaction
- Report and track revenue; forecast, pipeline, and opportunities
- Work with cross functional client facing teams to build business cases which support advertising revenue growth to take to improvement suggestions to product teams
- Represent PlayStation by acting fairly, with integrity and with the highest ethical standards
Desired Knowledge, Skills, Abilities (KSA’s):
- 5+ years of working experience in gaming or entertainment, digital media, marketing, or advertising industries
- Strong understanding of PlayStation, our ecosystem, and its core players
- Proven track record of delivering multi-channel advertising campaigns with familiarity of advertising standards, trends, terms & conditions
- History of achieving profitable revenue growth
- Experience working in and navigating a large or high-growth organization and collaboration with cross functional departments
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- A true teammate that cultivates relationships and the development of others within the organization
- Ability to travel as the opportunity arises
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.