PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
This internship is for Summer 2022.
Integrated Marketing & Special Projects Intern
San Mateo, CA
About the team:
Sony Group Collaboration are part on the Integrated Marketing and Special Project team. We lead SIE’s global marketing team in projects that see us coming together as a creative technology company with our sister divisions (Sony Pictures, Sony Music, Sony Corporate and Sony Electronics).
Our primary focus is to ensure SIE priorities (product, brand and software) are incorporated as part of innovative Sony Group Collaborations. Examples of this would include x-marketing campaigns between software and movie releases, leading brand campaigns featuring Sony Music artists and PlayStation and Bravia x-marketing campaigns, through all marketing channels. We are tasked with working to drive efficiencies and innovation in our marketing through collaboration.
About the role:
This internship would be focused on developing and executing x-marketing campaigns with sister companies, from creative inception through project management to evaluation. This role is uniquely positioned to enable 360 experience across PlayStation’s vertical and horizontal marketing teams as well as expanded view of the broader company’s entertainment and technology business.
- Highly creative thinker
- Strong interest in wider entertainment markets (Gaming, Movies, Music)
- Efficient and confident
- Great attention to detail
- Great communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.