PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Compliance Test Lead
San Diego, CA (Sorrento Valley)
- Management of Compliance aspects of an application & its processes.
- Co-ordination & Team Management of Senior Testers & Compliance Testers.
- Communication of Compliance operations with customers & peers.
- Liaise with relevant stakeholders to gather product information, develop relationships and provide a compliance consultancy service.
- Daily workload evaluation and management of Compliance test staff.
- Effectively evaluate priority for Compliance test focus on a daily basis and longer term planning.
- Primary ownership and point of contact for Compliance status & test strategy.
- Daily review and reporting on Compliance test status or progress.
- Ensure defect tracking database is accurate and up to date.
- Ensuring titles follow WWS QA Compliance test processes.
- Developing and mentoring Compliance test staff through 1 on 1s and bi-annual evaluations.
- Consistent collaboration with peer group and applicable department teams to ensure alignment, knowledge sharing and the cultivation of innovation within WWS QA.
- Maintaining, advancing and promoting knowledge in the field of quality assurance around current and potential WWS QA operations service offerings.
- Root cause analysis investigations and recommendations for improvements and/or new services or processes, including automation solutions.
- Use knowledge, research and data to constantly improve WWS QA Compliance test services and processes.
- May travel to studios or other WWS groups globally at short notice.
- ISTQB Foundation qualified
- Leadership experience
- Knowledge of TRCs
- Knowledge of any other platform compliance requirements
- Passion for video games
- Expertise in cross cultural business and remote team interaction
- Demonstrated knowledge of DevSuite Admin, client or web-based database utilization
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.