PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Contract University Recruiter
Sony Interactive Entertainment (PlayStation) is looking for a Contract University Recruiter to join our team. This role will be responsible for recruiting on both technical and non-technical positions for our internship program.
- Source and build candidate pipelines for technical and non-technical positions
- Support PlayStation's internship program, carrying approximately 40 intern requisitions at a time during peek intern hiring season
- Travel to university career fairs as a Sony representative
- Identify and recruit passive candidates while maintaining long-term relationships with them
- Plan/coordinate summer events for internship program
- Interview and screen candidates to determine skill sets and career goals
- Research and develop innovative strategies to recruit top talent
- Drives achievement of the hiring targets, including time to fill
- Build a strong partnerships across various functions with hiring managers, executive team and HR team
- Support with coordinating interviews, creating offer letters and negotiations
- Coordinate and lead campus tours onsite for university groups
- BA/BS degree or equivalent
- Full life cycle recruiting experience at a technology company and/or a staffing firm
- Experience in the University Recruiting space
- Public speaking experience
- Familiarity with Applicant Tracking Systems, Greenhouse preferred
- Exceptional time management skills
- Experience with corporate event and career fair planning
- MS Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple searches, projects and/or client relationships.
- Strong attention to detail
- Able to provide high-level functions with minimal supervision
- Able to travel up to 30% including site and campus visits
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.