PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PS Direct Supply Chain Manager
San Mateo, CA
Continuing to build out our E-Commerce platform, we are seeking an E-Commerce manager within our Supply Chain organization who will support order management and FG planning of the direct to consumer business. This will include, capacity planning (labor and logistics) and fulfillment operations. This is a fast-paced, highly collaborative role, working cross-functionally with internal and external stakeholders to support execution and a positive customer journey. If this sounds like you, then apply today and join us at PlayStation!
Capacity & FG Inventory Planning
- Works closely with the Ecommerce sales operations team to support planning for multiple carriers’ capacity at a local DC level to secure appropriate levels to support holiday volumes.
- Takes overall business sales forecast and inputs assumptions (customer profile, geography, SLA, inventory levels, etc.) to break down and create more detailed information for varying audiences.
- Creates Finished Good plans, by placing production POs for bundles and soft bundles to the US warehouses.
- Works cross functionally to build schedules and plans for materials (run the business and NPI).
- Ability to troubleshoot change of plans as well as work towards solutions and communication to the impacted partners (carrier, DC, Customer, etc.)
- Builds and understands workflows and processes from the ground up.
- Monitors and tracks systematically and operationally daily orders to ensure no impact to the OTS SLA.
- Works proactively in process improvement to maximize a positive customer journey.
- Works cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to analyze the E-Commerce business and provide recommendations.
- Develops tracking of landmarks, schedules and dashboards to communicate overall program and operations health.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, logistics, planning and/or Supply Chain Management.
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience in Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Distribution or Logistics.
- Experience working with parcel logistics network and local operations.
- E-Commerce order fulfillment experience, including distribution center operations and supporting technologies.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication organizational, financial and business acuity skills
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.