PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Key Account Manager
Sao Paolo, Brazil
The Key Account Manager Brazil has direct responsibility for key customer relations. The individual will report directly to the Sales Manager and will manage one or more Sales Analysts. This individual will be accountable for achieving sales targets, maximizing and improving retail space and locations, and handling administrative duties of the position. This individual is responsible for maintaining and growing existing relationships with key retailers and partners.
The Key Account Manager is the point person for all aspects of the customer relations and sales process. This individual must be an expert on PlayStation brand and product line and be familiar with competitive products, industry trends, and retail environment.
The responsibilities of the Key Account Manager will include:
- Development of comprehensive retail activity and promotional calendars tailored to each retail account
- Maximize the effectiveness of all PlayStation software and hardware launches by negotiating retail support at point of sale and across all applicable advertising vehicles
- Determine and guarantee placement of the appropriate product mix for each account, tailoring the mix to the strengths and characteristics of each retailer
- On-going negotiation of additional floor and other retail space for displays, interactives and promotional materials
- Plan and execute all product transitions and price adjustments across all retail accounts and stores simultaneously
- Maintain consistently healthy retail inventory levels to maximize sales opportunities
- Develop and manage annual retail marketing and promotional budget
- Conduct weekly analysis of sell-thru and other market/account data, and present strategic recommendations based on that analysis
- Manage a Sales Analyst who will provide operational support, store level purchasing recommendation on a weekly basis, sales analysis reports, and forecasts
- Conduct weekly or bi-weekly face to face meetings with each retail buyer to ensure maximization of sales
- 7+ years experience in sales and management, preferably in consumer electronics or a related field
- People management experience and strong general knowledge of merchandising, branding, sales analysis, and retail advertising.
- Highly organized, resourceful, strategic, and results oriented.
- Undergraduate degree in sales, marketing, or communication required, or equivalent related experience.
- Bilingual (Portuguese and English) preferred.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
Reasonable Accommodation Notice Federal law requires employers to provide reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include making a change to the application process or work procedures, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.
PRIVACY NOTICE TO SIE LLC’S JOB APPLICANTS
This Privacy Notice explains what personal information we at Sony Interactive Entertainment LLC collect from you, and why we collect it and use it. This Notice covers our practices regarding the personal information of all applicants to our job positions. Please review it carefully.
Categories of personal information we collect from you
We collect personal information about you throughout the recruiting process, in particular the following categories. Generally, we obtain this information through our Recruiting Team:
A. Identification and contact information
- Direct identifiers such as your first and last name.
- Indirect identifiers such as a government ID, your Social Security, work permit or passport #.
- Contact information such as your email address, mailing address, telephone number.
B. Other information about you or that can be associated with you such as:
- Sensitive/Protected Data. During the recruitment process, you may (voluntarily) provide us with your ethnicity, gender, military service information, or physical or mental health information, as well as your national origin and citizenship.
- Professional or job position-related information, including your past professional experience, references; background verification; talent management and assessment; information regarding any conflicts of interests; and the terms and conditions of your job offer.
- Non-public education information, including information about your education records, such as grades and transcripts.