PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation Representative – South New Jersey
at Sony Interactive Entertainment PlayStation
Sony PlayStation has an exciting full-time opportunity for a PlayStation Representative in the South New Jersey area. If you love gaming, have phenomenal retail experience and love to talk to people, then we want to hear from you. This role will focus on locations in and around South New Jersey and include work in neighboring cities including but not limited to; Cherry Hill, Burlington, and Pine Hill.
We are seeking a highly skilled professional capable of building a positive environment for PlayStation products at retail. You are someone who maximizes product sales by performing assigned tasks at scheduled retail stores including shelf maintenance, interactive installations/maintenance, product education, display installation/maintenance, and data collection as well as others as needed. In this role you will develop relationships with retail associates to facilitate the accomplishment of goals. You love training and educating both associates and customers. You love games and bringing the PlayStation Experience to your community.
The ideal candidate will live within or near Cherry Hill, Burlington, Pine Hill, or Mount Laurel.
- Educating store personnel on the PlayStation product line.
- Placing promotional Point of Purchase materials.
- Monitoring product inventory and ensuring product is placed on the selling floor.
- Maintaining the overall appearance of the PlayStation product area.
- Installing and maintaining interactive display kiosks.
- Setting products to plan-o-grams.
- Moving product from stockroom to sales floor.
- Developing and maintaining beneficial retail relationships.
- Conducting consumer demonstrations.
- Supporting PlayStation as needed at local and regional industry or retailer events.
- 4+ years of experience in retail or merchandising environment.
- Have a sociable personality! Must be comfortable with educating sales associates and consumers.
- You will be asked to work some weekends/nights for launch events.
- Experience communicating with store management and associates to build positive relationships.
- Comfortable using tools, following detailed technical instructions, and applying troubleshooting protocols.
- Have a proven track record in exceeding KPIs.
- Must have a car to travel within assigned territory. We do reimburse mileage on a mile-by-mile basis.
- You will need to live in a central location within the territory.
- 24/7 access to broadband internet.
- Able to lift 25+ lbs.
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.
- Familiarity with video game systems and interest in technical products.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.