PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Product Manager, Cloud Gaming
Aliso Viejo, CA
Located in Aliso Viejo, CA, the Cloud Gaming Product Team is the PlayStation team with the mission on defining the product strategy and responsible for the delivery of Cloud Gaming products, features and experiences that are best for our users. They deliver highly innovative and creative solutions to build and improve products and user experiences by working with the rest of the organization to build consensus and secure alignment.
The Senior Product Manager for Cloud Gaming will be responsible for leading the definition and implementation of product requirements and deliverables for PlayStation Cloud Gaming products to help realize our ambition to be “The Best Place to Play”.
- Define, support and deliver innovative and intuitive customer experiences and features to drive player engagement, monetization and satisfaction with cloud gaming with cloud gaming
- Own your product: define strategic plan, business and customer priority outcomes, feature roadmap and prioritization, feature design specifications, and support all product development and launch processes with internal partners. Own all product outcomes including timely quality release of product features, usability and performance metric
- Know your numbers: Lead market research and define feature critical metrics for success, competitive analysis and know core customer journey metrics to ensure new products and features drive the right customer and financial goals
- Lead global programs to secure high-quality content metadata and assets to power PlayStation experiences and delight players
- Collaborate with business, designers, program managers and engineer teams to design, plan, develop and launch new product releases
- Evangelize product vision, business benefits and technical requirements to business, product and engineering leadership teams
- Be passionate about the customer. Lead A/B testing, market and user research to identify customer needs, concerns and satisfaction drivers and champion the voice of the customer, targeting and personalization with all partners and through product development
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- 5+ years of experience in product management with strong experience building amazing customer experiences
- Gaming/streaming UI/UX or digital live services experience
- Proven ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion
- Ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and fast paced, multiple project environment
- Strong analytical abilities, proven attention to details
- Experience and understanding of agile software development process
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Ability to travel as necessary
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category. We strive to build an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us, and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.