PlayStation is for everyone. Global Consumer Experience (CX) provides global services, including outstanding customer care, digital commerce support, and online platform moderation. Our focus is to build and retain brand loyalty by representing the phenomenal entertainment ecosystem available on PlayStation.
This role reports to the Manager, Training, and Quality, and will be part of the Global Agent Enablement team, responsible for assessing and positively impacting the quality of our Players experience.
The Quality Program Manager will work closely with PlayStation’s internal teams and external BPO partners and is responsible for identifying and addressing quality requirements for Americas, covering English, Spanish, Portuguese and French/Canadian languages, across 4 locations.
The role will involve management of the quality monitoring architecture ensuring we are globally aligned, measuring the end to end customer journey, and providing voice of customer data and experience to positively impact processes and training requirements. Removing barriers to great play, influencing a frictionless experience. The Quality Manager will conduct regular quality reviews and calibrations of first, second- and third-line Support teams and deliver reports that provide tangible evidence to support proposed improvements.
- Identify specific training requirements, knowledge gaps, and quality issues within PS Support teams and propose/implement solutions
- Conduct remote call monitoring of PS Support and provide structured quality feedback to the BPO partners and the agent enablement team
- Regular call center visits, acting as Consumer Experience subject matter expert and provide quality feedback
- Quality audit of the BPO partners
- Gather Voice of Customer through contact monitoring
- Quality reporting
- Share best practice across the global teams
- 4+ years of Experience
- Experience of Contact Center quality audit process and analysis
- Experience in working as part of a team that crosses multiple countries and time zones. Flexibility and capacity to collaborate with global counterparts and global business operations.
- Excellent written English
- Proven ability to review and analyze consumer feedback and make recommendations to improve performance
- Microsoft Office skills
- Ability to work under own initiative, take ownership of processes and devise solutions to identified problem areas
- Excellent attention to detail
- Experience working under pressure, in an environment that is rapidly changing and where consumers are extremely fast-paced
- Be able to make sense of complex or ambiguous issues quickly and move to make key business decisions
- Plans and organizes the BPO Partner where necessary - hold people to account (delivery focused)
- Collaborate to drive best practice within and across teams.
- An enthusiastic, upbeat, courageous relationship builder and communicator
- Innovative thinker, building a culture of improvement and challenge
- Communicates across boundaries, builds collaboration and networks - maintaining encouraging and honest relationships with all Partners.
- Knowledge and experience of online gaming, online media, and digital content
- Understanding of cultural differences that may affect consumer expectations
- Experience of operating against defined service levels
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Business or Human Resources