PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Product Manager, Player Engagement & Monetization Experiences
San Francisco, CA (SOMA)
- Define and deliver innovative and intuitive customer experiences and feature roadmaps to drive player engagement, monetization and satisfaction with gaming content thought its lifecycle
- Define and lead global programs to secure high-quality content metadata and assets to power PlayStation experiences and delight players
- Collaborate with business, designers, program managers and engineer teams to design, plan, develop and launch new product releases
- Own your product: define strategic plan, business and customer priority outcomes, feature roadmap and prioritization, feature design specifications, and support all product development and launch processes with internal partners. Own all product outcomes including on-time quality release of product features, usability and performance metrics
- Evangelize product vision, business benefits and technical requirements to business, product and engineering leadership teams
- Be passionate about the customer. Lead A/B testing, market and user research to identify customer needs, concerns and satisfaction drivers and champion the voice of the customer, targeting and personalization with all partners and through product development.
- Know your numbers: Lead market research, competitive analysis and know core customer journey metrics to ensure new products and features drive the right customer and financial goals.
- Develop hands-on, in-depth knowledge of competitive products and maintain technical analysis of competitive strengths and weaknesses
- Think big, be customer-focused, data driven and passionate to craft and deliver industry leading and innovative customer experiences
- 5+ years of experience in product management with strong experience building amazing customer experiences.
- Gaming/digital media monetization, e-commerce or gaming live services experience
- Proven ability to think strategically, work collaboratively and lead complex and highly impactful cross-functional projects from concept to completion.
- Ambitious self-starter who deals well with ambiguity and fast paced, multiple project environment.
- Strong analytical abilities, proven attention to details
- Experience and understanding of agile software development process.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel as necessary.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond. We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.