This position is for a Global Security Operation Manager (GSOC) through our security partner G4S Security Services.
This position is for an individual who has background in Security and Specially Managing a Global Security Operations Center.
This position has high visibility and is directly accountable for the effective and efficient management of the Global Security Operations Center (GSOC) and its operators. The GSOC Manager will manage day-to-day activities in the Global Security Operations Center and oversee, monitor, and guide the daily job performance of GSOC personnel.
- Day-to-day operations of the Global Security Operations Center, monitor and guide the daily job performance of GSOC personnel.
- Serve as the hub for monitoring, analyzing and interpretation of risks and threats that may affect the business.
- Planning, and providing direction in order to ensure that the GSOC is delivering maximum value to the
- Provide training and develop Standard Operating Procedures for personnel assigned to the GSOC to facilitate effective performance requirements
- Develop a program for maintenance and troubleshooting of software systems with a focus on preventative maintenance and early detection of potential issues
- Early detection of potential issues and assist in identifying new technologies and upgrades for existing systems.
- Assume full responsibility for identifying and scheduling all appropriate certifications and inspections of the GSOC, its systems, personnel and functions and ensure procedures and protocols are in place that enable the timely and effective response
- Management of, incidents, alarms, notifications, calls and other activities related to the GSOC and its role as a central monitoring station.
- Minimum five (5) years managing a Security Operations Center, Security Communications Center, security/alarm monitoring center or other closely related operation
- Work history must include each of the following:
- Ability to prioritize workload based on urgency; able to delegate tasks, and communicate to a range of audiences including to executive management
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability to ensure compliance, monitoring of assets, and making rapid notifications via mass communication tools
- Documented experience and competency in any of the following Security Software Systems:
- Demonstration of strong computer skills (hardware, software & network operations) with the ability to communicate effectively with IT and Security Systems professionals
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in both an individual and team environment
- Flexible schedule
- Meet regularly with client management to review status and prepares meeting agendas and notes; assist in evaluation of global security needs and determines feasibility of delivery requested; address actual or potential problems; provide support during new transitions and start-ups; and provide strategic direction and support for programming and budgetary considerations