PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
E-Commerce Supply Chain Manager
San Mateo, CA
Sony Interactive Entertainment (SIE) - PlayStation is continuing to build our E-Commerce platform. This role is an E-Commerce manager position in our Supply Chain organization, and it will support development of E-Commerce initiatives. This will include; program managing new products launching in the platform, inventory management, planning and fulfillment operations and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to track and provide milestones on different initiatives. If this sounds like you, then apply today. Join us at PlayStation!
- Responsible for developing and implementing supply chain solutions to support the E-Commerce business and operational excellence
- Builds Reports and communicates to the broader DTC team to drive projects and continuous improvement.
- Supports OPM scheduling and milestones for new product launches on the Direct To Consumer (DTC) platform
- Tracks milestones, reports status and communicates actions to the program audience.
- Provides transparency and escalates issues in order to manage troubleshooting and provides proper Supply Chain resolution.
INVENTORY MANAGEMENT & FULFILLMENT PLANNING
- Forecast monitoring against merchandising plan & inventory level management
- Facilities meetings between sales and merchandising teams to assesses sales performance and inventory
- Maintain healthy inventory levels to support DTC business
- Plans for safety stock
- Performs stock transfer and place orders plan for inventory fulfillment
- DTC Packaging planning
- Works with Purchasing and OPM to support outbound operations (includes line up expansion, cost optimization, etc)
WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS ANALYST
- Works cross-functionally with multiple stakeholders to analyze the E-Commerce business and provide ops recommendations
- Develops tracking milestones, schedules and dashboards to communicate overall program and operations health.
- Supports and develops supply chain overview for business internal reporting and communication to the DTC stakeholders.
- Supports development of warehouse QBR’s & KPI’s, development of presentation.
- Manages Weekly RAID Log (RISKS, ASSUMPTIONS, ISSUES, and DECISIONS) ensuring fulfillment and delivery of E-Commerce orders are completed within the SLA
- Maintains and present RAID log weekly with status and solution to current and past issues
- Bachelor’s degree in business, project and/or Supply Chain Management
- At least 7 years professional experience in Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Distribution or Logistics
- Demonstrated experience in working and tracking milestones with cross functional teams
- Demonstrated experience in e-Commerce order fulfillment, including distribution center operations and supporting technologies
- Ability to demonstrate excellent communication organizational, financial, and business acumen skills
- Master’s degree/MBA is preferred
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.