PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled Gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
As the Web Product Manager you will have a meaningful role within Sony Interactive Entertainment’s global marketing team, and will be responsible for the PlayStation.com platform, owning the development of new features and capabilities that allow us to build personalized, relevant and interactive experiences on the web that drive consumer engagement and help grow defined areas of the business.
In this role you will lead multiple projects in parallel, partnering with the web content strategy & execution team, marketing teams for our business verticals, data and analytics teams, web development and engineering teams, and product & engineering teams for the overall PlayStation platform to translate marketing and business objectives into solutions that you help deliver at global scale on our web platform. This is a unique opportunity to join a newly formed global team and impact and influence our direction as we invest in evolving the technology foundation on which we build to deliver an outstanding web experience for PlayStation.
You will bring experience to the development and delivery of web capabilities with a solid understanding for how large websites are technically created and operated. Your passion will be to discover, develop and ship infrastructure, products, and features that deliver both meaningful benefit to our users and strategic success for our company.
Main Areas of Responsibility:
- Driving strategic roadmap for owned site experiences and features
- Manage timelines for key project and campaign launches, using internal tracking tools to provide visibility to the larger team
- Develop innovative solutions for difficult problems by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, UX, analytics, legal, etc. on groundbreaking technologies
- Deliver a premium level of support to internal partners; actively defining requirements, crafting work back schedules, and delivering best in class experiences
- Optimize cross-functional team efficiency acting as the go-between for teams providing overall project clarity and direction
- Coordinate with global teams to synchronize deliverables
- Work with internal and/or external development teams on project needs
- Collaborate with other digital channels to achieve optimized user experiences across web properties
- Manage owned product backlog priority
Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience required.
Required and Preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in web production and/or project management
- Experience creating strategic product roadmap(s) from conception to launch and working with cross-functional teams
- Willingness to work in a hands-on, high volume, dynamic, and constantly evolving environment
- Must have a strong understanding of the entire user journey to include web marketing channels through conversion
- Experience with project management software to manage workflows as well as working with CMS systems to publish wep pages
- Experience with Agile Methodology
- Excellent social, communication, written, organizational and prioritization skills
Candidate Preferred Qualities
Ideal candidate attributes will have
- Experience working for a global brand preferred
- Experience with Adobe AEM, Jira, Wrike as well as E-commerce experience is considered a plus
- Knowledge of accessibility standards on the web