PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
PlayStation is for everyone! Our Global Consumer Experience (CX) Projects & Planning team leads end-to-end CX projects and represents CX for high-profile engineering projects & releases by planning requirements with internal customers and ushering projects through the entire project life-cycle.
Are you are a strategic thinker who enjoys removing obstacles and is able to lead cross-regional and cross-functional teams? Do you have experience performing under pressure in a dynamic environment and can partner across an organizational matrix to deliver efficient results against challenging timelines? Are you passionate about online gaming and have an interest in media and entertainment? As a Digital Content Program Manager, you will drive all Global Consumer Experience related activities for PlayStation Games, applications and promotions.
You will own the end-to-end consumer journey from when a consumer encounters an issue and needs help to finding the solution. You will be accountable for identifying key consumer issues and working cross-functionally with internal partners to share impact and feedback that lead to improvements in the overall consumer experience.
You will provide territory expertise and mentor-ship internally and externally, advising on topics including local legal and regulatory requirements, commercial standard methodology and specific territory opportunities and nuances. You will also maintain a network of key internal and external contacts across the territory to ensure activities can be executed effectively. Working with Partner Operations you ensure a smooth process for publishing the Partners content, and are the first point of contact for multiple teams internally and externally, with the ability to understand and find resolution for all issues that may impact the Partner’s business with SIE.
- Defines and ensures delivery of advanced support readiness activities before new device launches, features, content changes, promotions, and major events. Readiness activities include consumer self-help messaging and documentation, agent training, process documentation, and reporting.
- Oversee and report on Customer Support critical metrics, including contact rates, known issue reporting and consumer satisfaction.
- Take accountability for reducing support costs by improving self-service support, eliminating repeat contacts, and other automation or innovation strategies.
- Develop and improve Customer Support workflows, knowledge documentation, and training to reduce support contacts, increase satisfaction, and decrease churn
- Reduce consumer churn by implementing customer support retention program
- Collaborate with Product & Marketing teams to review the customer journey and highlight risks and work on mitigation strategies.
- Analyzes support cases and survey data to identify the cause of issues. Champions feature change requests and execute process improvement solutions.
- Works directly with Contact Center partner personnel to realize and reduce customer dissatisfaction due to behavioral or knowledge gaps, ineffective processes or technology improvements.
- Resolve executive partner concerns and conduct case studies to prevent issues from reoccurring.
- Collaborates cross-functionally to execute on company initiatives and achieve department goals.
- Host cross-functional meetings with a large number of contributors to ensure objectives are reached and each meeting is followed-up with notes, actions and owners
- Prepare and present findings to executive management team.
- 5+ years of experience in Customer Support or Experience management or related field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Administration or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Weekend and evening schedule flexibility required to support major programming events and triage unexpected incidents.
- Requires the ability to build compelling slide decks and present a narrative that will influence others.
- Ability to travel to contact centers or other Sony offices once a quarter.
- Analytically minded with ability to parse through a large volume of data to detect trends and report on insights. Adept at using Excel.
- Ability to build consensus, establish trust, communicate effectively and champion culture change across organizational boundaries
- Strong customer service and social skills.
- Adaptability when dealing with emerging or maturing products and services
- Ability to research, analysis and seek complex problems into solutions.
- Good technical understanding and the ability to pick up new tools quickly.
- Knowledge and effective use of project management processes and tools.
- Ability to work well independently or within a team, and adapt to dynamics associated with emerging / maturing products and services.
Preferred Experience / Education:
- Knowledge of the gaming industry and PlayStation heritage
- Master’s degree or MBA in a related discipline.
- Past success in establishing support protocol when a new product is publically released
- Software, Hardware or Services Lifecycle understanding and practices
- Working understanding of analytics software, e.g. Qlik, Tableau, or MicroStrategy.
- Formal Project Management certification
- Experience working in a multilingual environment and a good knowledge of another language
- Standout colleague with a positive attitude who is fun to work with.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.