PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sony Interactive Entertainment
Cloud Gaming Engineering & Infrastructure
Technical Operations Project Manager
As a part of Sony Interactive Entertainment, CGEI is leading the cloud gaming revolution, putting console-quality video games on any device, from TVs to consoles to mobile devices and beyond.
As a project manager assigned to our Data Center Operations team, you will own the delivery of a world-class game cloud infrastructure. You will be responsible for working with both internal and external teams to build, deploy and deliver our service.
- Manage cross-functional site infrastructure projects in a matrix organization covering a range of areas (hardware systems, capacity management).
- Develop and manage end-to-end project plans and ensure on-time delivery.
- Provide hands-on project management during all phases of data center infrastructure design.
- Provide day-to-day coordination and quality assurance for projects and tasks.
- Drive internal process improvements across multiple teams and functions.
- Interface with Engineering and Business Owners for project requirements and scope.
- A Bachelor's Degree in a technical discipline or equivalent, or 6 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to deliver projects within a fast paced, multi-disciplined leading-edge technology environment.
- Self-starter, with strong ability to operate in an unstructured environment.
- Strong organizational and coordination skills along with multitasking capabilities to get things done in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong and diverse software technology background.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including relationship building and collaboration within a diverse, cross-functional team.
- Strong working experience with Project Management tools and Agile methodologies in the internet service delivery.
- Experience with Internet Service Delivery and Operations a plus.
- Internet startup and technical infrastructure management experience a big plus.
- Experience with managing projects related to rapid network deployment, datacenter operations, capacity management a plus.
- PMP Certification (PMI) a plus.
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.