PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play —it’s also the Best Place to Work. We’ve thrilled gamers since 1994, when we launched the original PlayStation. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in interactive and digital entertainment. The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Sr. Manager CRM Product Management
San Mateo, CA
Are you a self-starter who is hardworking and ambitious? Do you like to get results with enthusiasm and affect substantial change? PlayStation's Global Marketing team is growing!
We seek a Sr. Manager CRM Product Management (Omnichannel) to lead PlayStation’s CRM platform. Here, you will drive the development of data-enabled capabilities that allow us to create personalized and relevant content and communications in our owned channels. This role will partner with the campaign strategy, audience analytics, and product & engineering teams. Together you will scope, prioritize, and drive the CRM technology roadmap while balancing quick wins against long-term capability development.
This is a unique opportunity to join a newly formed global team and impact and influence our direction as we invest in evolving the technology foundation on which we build the future of automated personalization. If this is you please apply!
- Defines business and consumer use cases in alignment with CRM strategy and other cross-functional teams, and prioritizes and drives the next most strategic personalization experiences we will operationalize at scale across channels.
- Partners with campaign strategy and deployment to understand operational needs and write requirements that can be implemented by Salesforce developers.
- Partners with audience analytics and strategy teams to identify and structure interdependencies on data, predictive modeling, audience management, test design and reporting into a cohesive set of requirements and an agile work plan.
- Coordinates sizing and forecasting of new omnichannel CRM features/capabilities in partnership with analytics and campaign strategy/execution teams.
- Reviews and analyzes the efficiency of existing CRM systems and develops strategies for improving or further demonstrating systems capabilities.
- Reports on system health, new releases, and items that may impact business usage.
- UAT and testing oversight; works closely with the deployment team to plan and execute releases; supports end users by troubleshooting and resolving incidents.
- Maintains knowledge of current and planned Salesforce Marketing Cloud technology, and provides guidance on how to best use Salesforce and other technologies to meet business needs.
- Lead integration, implementation, and adoption of other technologies and tools.
- Champions our long-term CRM strategic vision for capabilities growth and educates the wider marketing teams on existing capabilities, and helps drive adoption plans for new releases and tools.
- Builds and coaches team to drive the creation and execution of an innovative player-centric communications platform that scales globally.
- Ability to set priorities and balance timelines to complete tasks against consumer and partner target dates, balancing the needs of technology with business objectives.
- Ability to translate ideas into software, system, and data designs as well as coach and train co-workers on policies, processes, and the best audience tech practices.
- Demonstrates exceptional delegation and leadership skills to execute activities within the team scope.
- Min. 6 years’ product, program/project management experience with CRM platforms, ideally supporting CRM personalization at scale.
- Hands on experience with marketing automation tools and Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Industry and domain subject-matter authority as it relates to CRM platforms & delivery across email, mobile, and emerging channels.
- Strategic mindset, with experience developing, validating and socializing short, medium and long-term technology roadmaps.
- Ability to uncover business requirements, translate them into engineering sprint and resource planning while meeting project deadlines.
- Strong user experience sensibilities, experience with product discovery techniques (e.g. design thinking, Lean Startup)
- Ability to communicate and collaborate at all levels of the organization to facilitate strong partnership.
- Analytic, naturally curious and interested to learn new best-in-class leading edge marketing methods.
- Shown ability to deliver successful, valuable customer and business outcomes
- Experience with analytics & user research to drive decisions
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, legally protected physical or mental disability, covered veteran status, status in the U.S. uniformed services, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
We sincerely appreciate the time and effort you spent in contacting us and we thank you for your interest in PlayStation.